Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

STEAL MEGHAN'S LOOK: RED AND PURPLE COLOR COMBO


The Duchess of Sussex paired a bright red coat with a purple dress for a recent appearance and the internet has exploded! People are gaga for this cheerful color combo and I totally get it. Full disclosure: I had a similarly colored "Units" outfit in the '80s and I secretly-ish wish I could still wear it now. (If you don't know Units, Google it and get ready because I have friends determined to bring them back!)

I've listed her look below but as with just about anything she dons, some of these pieces have already sold out. That's why I've gone ahead and done a little leg work for you to try and find a few substitutes. Happy shopping!

Dress: Aritzia Babaton Maxwell Dress
Coat: Sentaler Long Wide Collar Wrap Coat (pre-order for late February delivery)
Bag: Gabriela Hearst Nina Bag (waitlist)
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman Leigh 95 Suede Pumps
Earrings: Pippa Small Nosheen Stud Earrings

Shop similar styles:




No comments:

Post a Comment