Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wear It Now and Later: White Jeans (Yes, Really!)

Rules be damned!  You CAN (and I will) wear white jeans after Labor Day.  I've mentioned before how much I love my white denim and I'm not quite ready to give them up.  Not so sure?   White or ivory corduroy jeans are a great option for those who aren't sure they can pull it off!


look 1: rick owens cardigancitizens of humanity thompson jeansforever21 twisted pattern cuffjessica simpson gia totemadewell barnwood booties
look 2: rebecca taylor python-print tunicMIH jeanskrystal sasso crystal nugget necklacealdo guan clutch handbagnine west sweetbriar peep toe booties
look3: alexander wang cardigandorothy perkins carousel-print blouseeddie borgo pyramid stud earringsmango sunny 7 jeansmichael michael kors hamilton toteshully spiked ballerina flat

More from this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment