Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Circling Back Around: Backpacks Are Back!

It took me a bit of time to warm up to backpacks.  Unfortunately they are a reminder of my least fashionable decade (the 90's), but I've been a little nostalgic for that back-to-school excitement.  I've grown particularly fond of the bright cobalt blue Pierre Hardy backpack, the washed leather Nylo style and, of course the to-die-for alligator model from The Row.  Here are those and other stylish options I've come across:

neutralstuddedtriballuxebrightdistressedanimalpastelsleek

Keep in mind that, just like handbags, you should choose a style proportionate to your body size and shape.  And please, no grown woman should turn up at work sporting a Hello Kitty backpack (or any other cartoon theme)... keep it age appropritate!

Shop more backpacks:

No comments:

Post a Comment