Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crop Tops: Yes or No?

I've got to be honest.  When I realized crop-tops were making a comeback, my mind flashed back to the late eighties and early nineties and it was not a pretty picture.  I rocked that trend pretty hard back in high school and college, yet I can't seem to find a single photo.  Seems I might have burned them all once I came to my senses.

LA Gear/ Madonna/ Gianni Versace Ad/ Tori Spelling/ Ciara/ Shenae Grimes/ Lana del Rey
I'll admit that this season's are an improvement on the trend, although it is definitely not for everyone.  I'm not in terrible shape, but I'm not so sure I want to highlight the area!  If anything, I might try out Kate Bosworth's look and layer a crop top over a slim tank.

Will you be sporting the crop-top trend this spring and summer?

Crop Top How-To


No comments:

Post a Comment